Decisions, decisions

Thursday, October 10th, 2002 | Life in Czeltistan

Christyl and I actually found one of the elusive Aer Lingus $200/rt flights to Ireland. Now we just have to decide if we really want to go there twice next year. (Ok, it’s not so much “want,” it’s “can afford to.”) The September visit is a must, unless all of the other Sweeneys don’t mind moving the reunion time to accomodate us. Hmm. Even found decent, cheap lodging available for the time we’d want to go. It’d be a short trip — 5 days total — but that’s long enough to see a few friends and hang out in Dublin. (Sorry, friends in Cork, Galway & Donegal.) Hmm. Guess we’ll have to see how things work out. (Linus, you may get that pint sooner than you think.)

Contact

Meta

Search